1. I have the ability to organize
ideas, resources, time, and people effectively.
2. I am willing to study and prepare
for the task of teaching.
3. I am able to relate the truths of
God to specific situations.
4. I have a God-given ability to help
others grow in their faith.
5. I possess a special ability to
communicate the truth of salvation.
6. I have the ability to make critical
decisions when necessary.
7. I am sensitive to the hurts of
8. I experience joy in meeting needs
through sharing possessions.
9. I enjoy studying.
10. I have delivered Godís message of
warning and judgment.
11. I am able to sense the true
motivation of persons and movements.
12. I have a special ability to trust
God in difficult situations.
13. I have a strong desire to
contribute to the establishment of new churches.
14. I take action to meet physical and
practical needs rather than merely talking about
planning to help.
15. I enjoy
entertaining guests in my home.
16. I can adapt my guidance to fit the
maturity of those working with me.
17. I can delegate and assign
18. I have an ability and desire to
19. I am usually
able to analyze a situation correctly.
20. I have a natural tendency to
21. I am willing to take the initiative
in helping other Christians grow in their faith.
22. I have an acute awareness of the
emotions of other people, such as loneliness,
fear, and anger.
23. I am a cheerful giver.
24. I spend time digging into facts.
25. I feel that I have a message from
God to deliver to others.
26. I can recognize when a person is
27. I am a person of vision (a clear
mental portrait of a preferable future given by God). I
am able to communicate vision in such a way that others
commit to making the vision a reality.
28. I am willing to yield to Godís will
rather than question and waver.
29. I would like to be more active in
getting the gospel to people in other lands.
30. It makes me happy to do things for
people in need.
31. I am successful in getting a group
to do its work joyfully.
32. I am able to make strangers feel at
33. I have the ability to plan learning
34. I can identify those who need
35. I have trained Christians to be
more obedient disciples of Christ.
36. I am willing to do whatever it
takes to see others come to Christ.
37. I am attracted to people who are
38. I am a generous giver.
39. I am able to discover new truths.
40. I have spiritual insights from
Scripture concerning issues and people that compel
to speak out.
41. I can sense when a person is acting
in accord with Godís will.
42. I can trust in God even when things
43. I can determine where God wants a
group to go and help it get there.
44. I have a strong desire to take the
gospel to places where it has never been heard.
45. I enjoy reaching out to new people
in my church and community.
46. I am sensitive to the needs of
47. I have been able to make effective
and efficient plans for accomplishing the goals of
48. I often am consulted when fellow
Christians are struggling to make difficult
49. I think about how I can comfort and
encourage others in my congregation.
50. I am able to give spiritual
direction to others.
51. I am able to present the gospel to
lost persons in such a way that they accept the
and His salvation.
52. I possess an unusual capacity to
understand the feelings of those in distress.
53. I have a strong sense of
stewardship based on the recognition that God owns all
54. I have delivered to other persons
messages that have come directly from God.
55. I can sense when a person is acting
under Godís leadership.
56. I try to be in Godís will
continually and be available for His use.
57. I feel that I should take the
gospel to people who have different beliefs from me.
58. I have an acute awareness of the
physical needs of others.
59. I am skilled in setting forth
positive and precise steps of action.
60. I like to meet visitors at church
and make them feel welcome.
61. I explain Scripture in such a way
that others understand it.
62. I can usually see spiritual
solutions to problems.
63. I welcome opportunities to help
people who need comfort, consolation,
64. I feel at ease in sharing Christ
65. I can influence others to perform
to their highest God-given potential.
66. I recognize the signs of stress and
distress in others.
67. I desire to give generously and
unpretentiously to worthwhile projects and
68. I can organize facts into
69. God gives me messages to deliver to
70. I am able to sense whether people
are being honest when they tell of their religious
71. I enjoy presenting the gospel to
persons of other cultures and backgrounds.
72. I enjoy doing little things that
73. I can give a clear, uncomplicated
74. I have been able to apply biblical
truth to the specific needs of my church.
75. God has used me to encourage others
to live Christlike lives.
76. I have sensed the need to help
other people become more
effective in their
77. I like to talk about Jesus to those
who do not know Him.
78. I have the ability to make
strangers feel comfortable in my home.
79. I have a wide range of study
resources and know how to secure information.
80. I feel assured that a situation
will change for the glory of God even when the
situation seem impossible.